The following are highlights from the December meeting.
- MPC’s end of the year financial status was reviewed and initial pledging report received.
- New Member Class schedule, dates and curriculum were approved.
- Two classes to be offered, in addition to the ongoing Bible class, on Wednesday evenings were approved – “The Bible and the Church’s Understanding of Sexuality” and “Speaking the Truth in Love.”
- Four members were moved to the inactive roll.
- Seventeen members were removed from the rolls.
- In Executive Session, staffing, salaries, and health care were discussed.