The following are highlights from the October meeting.
- Information was shared about Stephen Ministry; Session voted to endorse MPC becoming a Stephen Ministry Congregation.
- Minutes for Stewardship will be presented throughout the month of November.
- Commissioners for the November Presbytery meeting were elected.
- First reads of Staff Christmas Gifts Document and policies on Resolving Conflicts, Technology, Responsible Use, Alcohol and Drug were submitted for consideration in anticipation of approval at the November meeting.
- Plans for an Evangelism Task Force were discussed.
- Session voted to forgive the outstanding Bill Borror loan.
- Session approved offering a Grief Support Group.
- Membership in MPC and Building Use Policy were approved.
- Thirty two members were removed from the rolls.